Alameda Pregnancy &
Life Resource Center
The Alameda Pregnancy & Life Resource Center is now open Saturdays from 9am - 12noon -- Walk-Ins Welcome. We are located at 2175 The Alameda, Suite 207, San Jose, CA 95126. You can also reach us by calling our 24-hour hotline at (408) 249-6707.
Our areas of service cover not only free pregnancy tests and medical and counseling referrals, but have expanded to counseling on positive dating, chastity, and abstinence. We also have tracts, booklets, and videos to cover all these areas. And most important - our services are free and confidential.
Statement of Purpose
- We are committed to education regarding the lifelong sanctity of life, including pregnancy, abortion, and other human life issues;
- We are dedicated to providing whatever legal forms of support necessary in order for clients to bring their babies to term;
- We are committed to aiding women who decide to have their babies so these women can constructively plan for themselves and babies;
- We do not discriminate against race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status;
- We offer "friendship" counseling and refer for professional counseling;
- We are a gospel oriented, Christ centered, out-reach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church, focusing on life issues - both spiritual and physical.
We are affiliated with Christian Life Resources, an organization which is dedicated to educating people, both within and outside the fellowship of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, on the value and sanctity of life; and to developing such programs and supporting such projects as will protect and maintain humanlife on the basis of and in conformity with the teachings of God's Word.